Sunday, September 3, 2017

Cutie KaToodles - Fall Pumpkin Turkey

With the calendars changing to Autumn months,
I thought I would share a Thanksgiving idea with you today.
The file I used is the Cutie KaToodles - Fall Pumpkin Turkey.

In the group of different types of files, you receive when you order a file from 
Kadoodle Bug Designs, there is one a PDF file. 


It can be used in two ways.
You can cut the individual pieces and use them to trace onto different 
colored cardstock. This would make it so people who don't
have a cutting machine can still make the cut files
from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

You can also do what I did. I colored each piece the colors I wanted them. I then cut them out. Next, I glued them together.

I then cut some a 4 x 8-inch piece of cardstock and a 1.5 x 8 piece of cardstock. I folded them in half.
I then glued them together.
Next, I glued the turkey to the folded pieces and
added a name tag.

You now have a cute place holder for your Thanksgiving table.



Have a great day and thanks for checking out this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment