Sunday, August 6, 2017

KBD Bears That Care

Who remembers Care Bears?

I do and I loved them. So cute and snuggly. They were good at teaching about emotions and moods.

Bears That Care is a digital stamp made by Kadoodle Bug
that are much like the well known Care Bears.

I had so much fun creating the cards with Bears that Care.

The card bases were cut with dies and the Gemini from 
Crafter's Companion.
The paper, flowers, and brads were from my stash.
I colored all the bears with Prisma Colored pencils.

 I labeled the pictures with the names that the bears would be IF they were Care Bears.

Oopsy bear


Tenderheart Bear

Good Night Bear

Cheer Bear

Fun Shine Bear

Grumpy Bear

 Remember these are really the Bears That Care
from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
************************************************

 Enjoy a short little video from YouTube about the Care Bears
called "Forget It"



Remember these are really the Bears That Care
from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment