Monday, March 20, 2017

Kadoodlebug Designs Eggie Buddies - Carrot Bunnies

It is getting to be the time of year to think bunnies.
Here is my version of the cute Eggie Buddies - Carrot Bunnies
The file can be found here. 
 I thought that this little guy would look cute flocked so I got our my Fun Flock. Fun flock can be found here. The one I used is Stampendous Caramel Latte Tan. 
 A tip to applying it: the difference in the two pieces is that the small paw I ran throw the Xyron and put the flock on the sticky side. The large body was done with Tombow Mono Aqua Glue. I buy mine at Joanns with coupon. It can be found here and many other places.
 I inked the edges a bit with the ColorBox inks and chalks found here. I used the Petal Point ones so I could get a small ink pad to ink where I wanted and a wide ink pad too. They come in many different sets. They are also found in many different places. I used Tombo Mono, Crafter's Companion tape runner and 3 D foam squares to give him dimension. 
Tape runner: here
3D foam squares: here
Xyron: here 

Enjoy creating bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment